Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Life just keeps on going!

Today was a good day. I am so so so so so so so so so so happy that I got that job at the Hilton in Sandy! It is such an amazing opportunity and I am so thankful for it!

My little brother just told me that he is thinking of going to culinary school! Anyone who knows him knows that he is an amazing cook! So, this would be amazing for him! Chef Boy BK! :)

Well I have officially QUIT Los Hermanos!! oh praise! it is a happy happy feeling! I have made some amazing friends and memories there, but it's time to move on with my life! and I am so excited to see where this next chapter takes me!

BRING IT ON WORLD! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me and Kalai check him out @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuR5nRdSL-c

Me and Kalai check him out @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuR5nRdSL-c

"Dam Date" to the Jazz game

"Dam Date" to the Jazz game

India fest

India fest

best friends good memories

best friends good memories

Harry O's

Harry O's

G. love and Special Sauce

G. love and Special Sauce

Timpanogos Temple

Timpanogos Temple
Kellie and I love to do baptisms, these are some pictures that I took this morning of the Timpanogos Temple.

Photo Shoot with Sheena

Photo Shoot with Sheena
Sheena and I took a little hike up dry creek and I shoot some way cute pics of her!

hiddin in a bush

hiddin in a bush

Running Hippie

Running Hippie

My best friend!

My best friend!
Roland and I have been best friends for almost 6 years. He is currently serving in the McAllen, Texas mission and has 10 months left!

Alaska 2007

Alaska 2007
Kristi, Me, Samoa and Jill in Juneau, Alaska. Sitting on our favorite dock. Contrary to popular belief, this picture was not posed lol!

Hawaii 2008

Hawaii 2008
Me and Thyroid at Wiamai Beach on the North Shore of Oahu!